Skip to main content

On Campus Injuries

        At EKU we take your safety very seriously. If you are injured on EKU's Campus, please report your injury to the University Claims Office. The reports will be investigated and used to improve the safety of the campus. 

  • If you are a student of EKU and have been injured, please complete the Student Accident Report Form. If you are a student that has received an injury related to a class or lab, please fill out this same report along with your professor/lab assistant, and forward to the University Claims Office. 
  • If you are an instructor at Model Laboratory School and a Model Laboratory Student is injured under your care, please complete the Model Laboratory School Accident Report Form.
  • If you are a visitor to EKU and become injured on EKU's campus, you may report this to EKU Police by dialing 911 or 859-622-1111, and additionaly please complete the Visitor Accident Report Form.

Please Print and fill out the Report Form, and mail to: 

University Claims Office
Adams House
521 Lancaster Ave.
Richmond, KY 40475

You may also scan the report to

If there are any questions or concerns that arise during the completion of any forms, please call the University Claims Office at: (859) 622-5523

Open /*deleted href=#openmobile*/