Skip to main content

University Claims

Environmental Health & Safety/Risk Management & Insurance

As part of the Department of Environmental Health & Safety, The University Claims Office is responsible for overseeing insurance claims related to work injuries/illnesses (arising out of, and in the scope of, their employment), property loss claims, auto claims and all other claims specific to our many University insurance policies.

This Office also oversees the OSHA 300 Log. 


If you are injured on the job, please see our Workers' Compensation webpage.

If you are a visitor that is injured on EKU's Campus, please see our  On-Campus Injuries webpage. 

Any other inquiries, please Contact Us.



OSHA 300 Log 2022402.01 KB
Open /*deleted href=#openmobile*/